ATSS: Daniel Duda, “Which Story Do We Live By?”
3 May 2023 |
Sociologists say that there are six basic life scripts that everybody follows. We will look at how these life scripts are presented in the Gospels and how they help us to live a better Christian life.
Daniel Duda is currently the president of the Trans-European Division. He earned a Ph.D. in Biblical Theology from Andrews University. He served as a pastor, evangelist, theology lecturer and ministerial secretary in the Czecho-Slovakian Union, and in Russia as Head of the Theology Department and Academic Dean at Zaoksky Adventist University. In 1998 he became Principal Lecturer in Biblical & Systematic Theology in the Department of Theological Studies at Newbold College. He worked at the Trans-European Division since 2005, and was elected president of the division in 2022.
Raj Attiken is retired as president of the Ohio Conference, and now is an adjunct professor at Kettering College.
How to join:
Passcode: The name of a disciple very close to Jesus, who during Jesus’ trial denied he knew Him. FIVE CHARACTERS, ALL CAPS.
ATSS starting time depends on where you are. If you’re on the west coast of the United States, it’ll be 10:30 AM. On the east coast, 1:30 PM. Because of time changes in various parts of the world, please double-check the correct time where you live.
The class is intended to last about 2 hours, though the conversation often continues to 4 PM (Eastern time).
About our class:
- The AT Sabbath Seminar is intended to be a courteous forum. We discuss and ask questions politely. We don’t accuse, get angry, put people down, or judge the state of their salvation.
- Stick to the topic in both comments and chat discussion.
- Make your comments and questions short—don’t dominate.
- Keep your microphones muted unless you are called upon to make your comment or ask your question.
- Indicate your interest in speaking by raising your electronic hand—under the “reactions” button.
- Please use your name when you sign in! Not your phone number, not your initials. This will help us differentiate you from unwelcome guests who want to disrupt us. You can set your name after signing on by clicking on the 3 dots next to your picture, which drops down a menu.
We look forward to getting acquainted with you!
- Bryan Ness
- Reinder Bruinsma
- Mathilde Frey
- Austin Archer
- Kevin Burton
- Laura Wibberding
To comment or question, click/tap here