During this week, we’ve had inquiries from readers who want to be members, asking if they can pay the entire year up front rather than $15/month.
Wait for it…………wait for it………..YES! We are delighted to accept your support in any amount.
Our focus this week has been on the Sustaining Member level at $15/month because for most budgets that is what seems to work best. But if you want to pay the entire year all at once, there’s a benefit to you. We offer a discount because it saves us processing expense to have your gift up front and not divided over 12 months.
If you want to become a Sustaining Member with one payment, that is $169/year.
With your support we will be able to not only cover the expenses we’re already committed to, but we will be able to move boldly forward with initiatives we were praying about, but never dreamed were possible until you joined others and became a member.
- More reporters in more places around the world
- More investigative resources to dig more deeply into the big stores
- More video channels and streaming audio to add to our publications
- More apps that make your spiritual life richer, and your ministry more informed
- More merchandise with Adventist Today branding for you to wear
- And the list could go on….
We believe Adventist Today is worth supporting. Even though ‘Foundation’ is in our name, we’re not supported by some large family trust or multi-national corporation. Adventist Today is a cause, solely supported by its members.
It would be easy to think others are giving and your membership is not needed. Nothing could be farther from the truth. We need you to support us now, on day seven of our Fall Membership Drive:
- Clicking on our membership link and it will lead you through the steps, or…
- Calling 800.236.3641 and one of our team will lead you through the steps of sign-up, or…
- Mailing a check to: Adventist Today, PO Box 1135, Sandy OR 97055 and write “AT Member Drive Challenge Fund” on the memo line.
With heartfelt gratitude, thank you.